Monday, July 1, 2013

The 'Fence' in supplementing your diet

Do you ever ask yourself, "should I be supplementing my diet?"

People always said "My family and I eat well....we don't need to supplement!" .. including me!!!

That's exactly how I felt when I was first introduced to Shaklee. 

Even if you do have a fairly healthy diet compared to most people....and you might think you get all you need from the food you eat, I implore you to do some research and really start checking out how much actual nutrition still exists in the foods available to us today.  

Today's world is hyper accelerating technologies which consists lots of chemical to produce very very fast foods to accommodate the needs of increasing population. i am super conscious of the chicken i bought to cook at home, the chicken being grown for just 14 days to be as big as the matured chicken. i'm sure the food that being feed to the chicken is one of the most powerful chemical that can grown the chicken fast and can be transfer to those who eat it. 

OK... the world, the technologies, the food can't be controlled but we can control what we take, what we eat and also our own body. Do supplement our self with the best natural product that guarantee safe to consume and high in quality in ensuring our body get the best, able to cater for the body needs.

how to start??? 
i always recommend people to start with multivitamin - SHAKLEE VITA-LEA. you shall provide yourself with enough nutrients before you start to rectify another problem in your body

Do care of your health before the health asked your attention
Our Health is so much precious to just neglected.

Do contact me NAZIRAH 0179707294; COD area Kajang, Bangi, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya

No comments:

Post a Comment